Account reviews are made on an ongoing basis by Fischer Financial Services, Inc. We continuously evaluate the portfolios for the following critical risk factors:
We seek to minimize volatility by:
- Talking with client before setting asset allocation.
- Monitoring accounts to ensure that they are invested according to their objectives.
- Selecting securities that match client’s risk profile.
- Holding cash as a buffer in times of market uncertainty to preserve principal.
- Re-balancing on a regular basis.
All investing involves risk, including the potential for loss of principal. There is no guarantee that any strategy will be successful.